After the command is executed, the ant window opens with an error of 255

After the command is executed, the ant window opens with an error of 255

Игорь Бобров
My code is written in target:
<exec executable="mate-terminal">
            <arg value="-e" />
            <arg value="java -cp build/ Main" />
        </exec>
After I close the terminal in ant it says that: Result: 255
How to remove this error? Mate-terminal command does not return code 255

AW: After the command is executed, the ant window opens with an error of 255

Jan Matèrne (jhm)
Try the outputproperty or errorproperty of the exec task.

Maybe this is related to you
https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1464940

I don't know mate-terminal. But you can't use <java> itself?

Jan