Any Solaris / HP-UX Users out here?

Stefan Bodewig
Hi all

we've received several reports about the ant wrapper script of Ant 1.9.7
not working on the said systems. Most likely because some changes made
to it use sed and the printf built-in in non-portable ways.

Jeff Adamson is currently evaluating options inside of
https://github.com/apache/ant/pull/24 but we all lack access to the OSes
where problems have been reported, so what ever we do is mere guess
work. It would be good if anybody could help us with testing changes
until we've found something that works on all OSes.

Cheers