Broken link at https://ant.apache.org/mail.html

George Bateman
On subscribing to this list, I noticed that the link at the end of

> In your first email you will get some information about working with the list manager EZMLM.

goes to http://www.ezmlm.org/, which is actually, in its own words, a
"Google friendly place for safe SEO", rather than the website of this
mailing list software. You might like to change it.

Best wishes,
George Bateman

Re: Broken link at https://ant.apache.org/mail.html

Stefan Bodewig
On 2017-07-22, George Bateman wrote:

> On subscribing to this list, I noticed that the link at the end of

>> In your first email you will get some information about working with the list manager EZMLM.

> goes to http://www.ezmlm.org/, which is actually, in its own words, a
> "Google friendly place for safe SEO", rather than the website of this
> mailing list software. You might like to change it.

Ouch, thanks for pointing this out, fixed now. I wonder whether it has
always been wrong or djb gave up the domain and it has been repurposed.

Thanks

Re: Broken link at https://ant.apache.org/mail.html

Jaikiran Pai

On 23/07/17 3:50 PM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> On 2017-07-22, George Bateman wrote:
>
>> On subscribing to this list, I noticed that the link at the end of
>>> In your first email you will get some information about working with the list manager EZMLM.
>> goes to http://www.ezmlm.org/, which is actually, in its own words, a
>> "Google friendly place for safe SEO", rather than the website of this
>> mailing list software. You might like to change it.
> Ouch, thanks for pointing this out, fixed now. I wonder whether it has
> always been wrong or djb gave up the domain and it has been repurposed.

It looks like the domain got repurposed sometime in 2012.