Coding style: import of nested classes

Gintautas Grigelionis
In my last PR I tried to address inconsistencies with import of nested
classes, such as Map.Entry; some classes, e.g. IvySettings ended up with
foreach loops over both Entry and Map.Entry. So: should qualified names be
encouraged or avoided?

Re: Coding style: import of nested classes

Jaikiran Pai
I have no personal preference for this specific kind of usages. Although
I almost always use Map.Entry in the statements, I don't mind seeing
code which uses just plain Entry. Having said that, for this specific
kind of cases, I personally would just let the developer decide which
form of it to use instead of trying to make it consistent via checkstyle
or refactoring.

-Jaikiran