Fwd: [VOTE] Release Ant 1.10.3 based on RC1

Fwd: [VOTE] Release Ant 1.10.3 based on RC1

Jaikiran Pai
FYI - A _release candidate_ for Ant 1.10.3 version is currently
available. Ifyou want to try it out against any of your projects, please
download the relevant binaries and give it a try. Please do report any
issues you run into, so that we can evaluate them and decide whether
they need to be fixed before releasing this version as final.

For those users who were waiting for JUnit5 support in Ant, the initial
version of this support is now available. Please read the junitlauncher
task manual (available under manual/Tasks/ directory of this new
version) to get started and give it a try. This task is in the initial
version and more enhancements including support for fork mode will be
added in subsequent releases.

-Jaikiran

Re: Fwd: [VOTE] Release Ant 1.10.3 based on RC1

Stefan Bodewig
On 2018-03-24, Jaikiran Pai wrote:

> For those users who were waiting for JUnit5 support in Ant, the
> initial version of this support is now available. Please read the
> junitlauncher task manual (available under manual/Tasks/ directory of
> this new version) to get started and give it a try. This task is in
> the initial version and more enhancements including support for fork
> mode will be added in subsequent releases.

We've just published an updated release candidate which fixes a few
misleading statements in the manual page of junitlauncher.

See https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/567eb95416177c658ce3cba908999991603f6499a559e2e00e6d5086@%3Cdev.ant.apache.org%3E