Quantcast

Is Ivy development restarting?

Chris Welty
I see the activity last month on the mailing lists, but the bugfix pull
requests are still open on github.

I've just started using Ivy in a project and would be happy to contribute
some Javadoc if there's someone reviewing pull requests.

Re: Is Ivy development restarting?

Jaikiran Pai
I'm not part of the regular dev team, but I would say go ahead and
submit a PR. During the past few weeks, I have tried to respond to JIRA
issues wherever I could and I have also submitted some PRs. Although
there hasn't really been much development on that front, I plan to stick
around to see if anything improves at least a month more.

 From what I have seen so far, it's been more of promises that things
could improve but there hasn't been any realistic changes on the
development side.

-Jaikiran