Ivy - Latest snapshots will now be regularly available in Apache Maven Snapshot repository

Ivy - Latest snapshots will now be regularly available in Apache Maven Snapshot repository

Jaikiran Pai
Starting today, we now have an Ivy Jenkins job[1] which will publish our
Ivy snapshot artifactto Apache Maven Snapshots repository[2]. This job
has been configured to run after a successfulcompletion of our Ivy tests
job (which runs on *nix).

What this effectively means is that we now have regular Ivy snapshots
available as Maven artifacts in the Apache Maven snapshots repository.
This will allow users and other projects to test out (on a continuous
basis) latest Ivy snapshots and help catch any issues more quickly.

The Maven co-ordinates for the 2.5.0-SNAPSHOT (the current master
version) are:

     <groupId>org.apache.ivy</groupId>
     <artifactId>ivy</artifactId>
     <version>2.5.0-SNAPSHOT</version>

and can be found here
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/ivy/ivy/2.5.0-SNAPSHOT/

[1] https://builds.apache.org/job/Ivy-Snapshot-Deploy/

[2] https://repository.apache.org/snapshots/

Re: Ivy - Latest snapshots will now be regularly available in Apache Maven Snapshot repository

Nicolas Lalevée
Awesome!