Ivy old docs removed - documentation now resides under asciidoc

Ivy old docs removed - documentation now resides under asciidoc

Jaikiran Pai
A while back we moved Ivy's documentation to Asciidoc. That automated
migration, thanks mainly to Nicolas, went off fine and we fixed whatever
issues we discovered in the migrated docs over a period of time. At this
point, the previous HTML and xooki based documentation is no longer
needed. So I went ahead and pushed a commit which removes that directory
from our repo. I don't expect it to be needed any more, but if we do
need it for reference, we can always go back to this commit and check it
out.

Going forward, the asciidoc based docs in the "asciidoc" directory of
the repo, is the place where documentation for the project resides.

Re: Ivy old docs removed - documentation now resides under asciidoc

Gintautas Grigelionis
There is some documentation that has not been converted to asciidoc (eg
ideas.txt or conflict-solving-algo.html).
I will put them into dev, or does anyone have a better idea?

> A while back we moved Ivy's documentation to Asciidoc. That automated
> migration, thanks mainly to Nicolas, went off fine and we fixed whatever
> issues we discovered in the migrated docs over a period of time. At this
> point, the previous HTML and xooki based documentation is no longer needed.
> So I went ahead and pushed a commit which removes that directory from our
> repo. I don't expect it to be needed any more, but if we do need it for
> reference, we can always go back to this commit and check it out.
>
> Going forward, the asciidoc based docs in the "asciidoc" directory of the
> repo, is the place where documentation for the project resides.
>
> -Jaikiran

AW: Ivy old docs removed - documentation now resides under asciidoc

Jan Matèrne (jhm)
May /docs-to-convert ;)

A directory /doc makes the expectation to find (actual) documentation.

Jan

I converted them, and they're dev-related. You can read them directly on
GitHub :-)

> May /docs-to-convert ;)
>
> A directory /doc makes the expectation to find (actual) documentation.
>

> Jan

I made cross-document links work on GitHub for Ivy and IvyDE; for Ant, I
added a link to rawgit.