Ivy release

Nicolas Lalevée
The last thread about a release has been stuck in the discussion about which PR, patch or Jira needed to be tackled before releasing. I suggest we just move forward with the current master. I volunteer to build a 2.5.0-rc1.

Nicolas

Re: Ivy release

> The last thread about a release has been stuck in the discussion about
> which PR, patch or Jira needed to be tackled before releasing. I suggest we
> just move forward with the current master. I volunteer to build a 2.5.0-rc1.
>
> Nicolas

+1; maybe consider merging the recent proposal by Greg [1] or PR#63/64.

Gintas

[1] https://github.com/apache/ant-ivy/commit/d06e3bc

Re: Ivy release

+1. Thanks Nicolas.