JDK 10: First Release Candidate - JDK 10 b43

JDK 10: First Release Candidate - JDK 10 b43

Rory O'Donnell Oracle, Dublin Ireland
   Hi Stefan,

*JDK 10 build 43 is our first JDK 10 Release Candidate [1]*

  * JDK 10 Early Access  build 43 is available at : - jdk.java.net/10/

Notable changes since previous email.**

*build 43

  * JDK-8194764 <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8194764> -
    javac incorrectly flags deprecated for removal imports
  * JDK-8196678 <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8196678> -
    avoid printing uninitialized buffer in os::print_memory_info on AIX
  * JDK-8195837 <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8195837> -
    (tz) Upgrade time-zone data to tzdata2018c

*Bug fixes reported by Open Source Projects  :*

  * JDK-8196296 <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8196296>
    Lucene test crashes C2 compilation

*Security Manager Survey

If you have written or maintain code that uses the SecurityManager or
related APIs such as the AccessController,
then we would appreciate if you would complete this survey:
More info on the survey  [2]

[1] http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jdk-dev/2018-February/000742.html
[2] http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jdk-dev/2018-February/000649.html

Rgds,Rory O'Donnell