New Antlib

mbenson
Hello all,
What is our current protocol for creating a new Antlib? I have written some
types for working with Amazon S3 objects as Ant resources and think they
could be generally useful to the community.

Matt

Re: New Antlib

Stefan Bodewig
On 2020-03-05, Matt Benson wrote:

> What is our current protocol for creating a new Antlib?

Do we have one? :-)

> I have written some types for working with Amazon S3 objects as Ant
> resources and think they could be generally useful to the community.

Sounds good.

You could start with a sandbox immediately if you wanted to, but after
the move to git there really isn't any big difference. IMHO you should
just create a new antlibs git repository and add something under
"sandbox" and we talk about "graduating" the sandbox once it is ready
for a release (candidate).

Re: New Antlib

mbenson
Thanks, Stefan! Sounds like a good plan.

Matt