Next Ivy release?

Nick C.
Will there be a new Ivy release soon? I have seen a lot of activities in the project recently, but the latest release was still 3 years ago (2.4.0). Is there any milestone that the team is trying to reach before a new release?

Nick

Re: Next Ivy release?

Jaikiran Pai
In short, yes - there's a plan to have a Ivy release soon. A more
detailed explanation is available in this recent Ivy users mailing list
thread https://www.mail-archive.com/ivy-user@.../msg06244.html

-Jaikiran