Opportunities for cohesion improvement and refatoring.

Opportunities for cohesion improvement and refatoring.

João Paulo Lemes Machado
Hello everyone.

My name is João Paulo, I am a graduate student the Federal University of
Uberlandia, Brazil.

I was analyzing the modularization of some classes of Ant, and  I
identified some opportunities for cohesion improvement in the following
classes:

Javac
Javadoc
FTPTask
FileUtils
AbstractFileSet
TarEntry

Could you please take a look and tell me if it's viable?

Maybe some of these classes could benefit from some kind of refactoring
that we can discuss.

Re: Opportunities for cohesion improvement and refatoring.

Gintautas Grigelionis
Hi João Paulo,

please open a pull request on GitHub or at least provide a description of
your suggested improvements.