Planning to Cut Releases Soonish

Stefan Bodewig
Hi all

master has accumulated a few bug fixes and enhancements that want to be
released, some of those have been backported to the 1.9.x
branch. Therefore I volunteer to cut releases of 1.10.8 and 1.9.15 over
the coming days.

Is there anything specific that anybody is working on that should go
into thoese releases but has not been reached the appropriate branches?
Is anybody aware of something in master or 1.9.x that should not go into
a release?

Cheers

Re: Planning to Cut Releases Soonish

Jaikiran Pai-2
No objections on both 1.9.x and 1.10.x releases.

-Jaikiran