Proposing Apache IvyDE release

Jaikiran Pai
I'm in the process of releasing Apache IvyDE Eclipse plugin. As I go
along in the release process, I'm updating the (outdated) build/release
process. Once the binaries are built, I'll send out a mail for voting on
the release.

Following the recent convention of Ivy release, I am planning to call
this release 2.3.0-rc1.

Re: Proposing Apache IvyDE release

Gintautas Grigelionis
+1