Release Notes for 1.10.2 and 1.9.10

Stefan Bodewig
Hi all

as you can witness in
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ant/site/ant/sources/antnews.xml?r1=1823368&r2=1823367&pathrev=1823368
I don't really know which change to highlight specifically.

The announcement is going to contain all changes, is there any one or
two changes you think we should highlight in the news page and the
initial paragraphs of the announcement mail (most of it is boilerplate
anyway).

Re: Release Notes for 1.10.2 and 1.9.10

Gintautas Grigelionis
Please highlight JAI removal in Java 9+ and deprecation of Log4j.

> Hi all
>
> as you can witness in
> https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ant/site/ant/sources/antnews.
> xml?r1=1823368&r2=1823367&pathrev=1823368
> I don't really know which change to highlight specifically.
>
> The announcement is going to contain all changes, is there any one or
> two changes you think we should highlight in the news page and the
> initial paragraphs of the announcement mail (most of it is boilerplate
> anyway).
>
> Stefan

Re: Release Notes for 1.10.2 and 1.9.10

Maybe the new <javaversion> task is worth highlighting. But other than
that I don't have anything specific.

-Jaikiran