Release notes for IVY-1528

Jaikiran Pai
The PR for this issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-1528 was merged a few days back, but I think we forgot to resolve the JIRA and include this in the release notes. Can someone with the access rights please do so?

Re: Release notes for IVY-1528

Nicolas Lalevée
done.

Thanks
Nicolas

> Le 1 juin 2017 à 13:46, J Pai <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> The PR for this issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-1528 was merged a few days back, but I think we forgot to resolve the JIRA and include this in the release notes. Can someone with the access rights please do so?
>
> -Jaikiran

Re: Release notes for IVY-1528

Jaikiran Pai
Thanks Nicolas.