Thoughts on Next Release

Stefan Bodewig
Hi all,

it looks as if the wrapper script still didn't work on Solaris 10 and
also I seem to have broken Eclipse integration. The later has already
been fixed in git, and we seem to be getting closer to fixing the
former.

IMHO we should cut new releases once both have been fixed.

Thoughts?

Re: Thoughts on Next Release

Maarten Coene-2
Agreed.