Time for 1.10.8 release?

Jaikiran Pai-2
I just noticed that we have added some good number of bug fixes[1] since
our 1.10.7 release and it's been already 4 months since that release. If
no one has any objections then I'll go ahead and start a vote for 1.10.8
release, in the next few days.

[1] https://github.com/apache/ant/blob/master/WHATSNEW#L1

Re: Time for 1.10.8 release?

Gintautas Grigelionis
I was planning a tiny PR to update the third party libraries, if there's
time still.

Gintas

On Fri, 10 Jan 2020 at 14:54, Jaikiran Pai <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I just noticed that we have added some good number of bug fixes[1] since
> our 1.10.7 release and it's been already 4 months since that release. If
> no one has any objections then I'll go ahead and start a vote for 1.10.8
> release, in the next few days.
>
> [1] https://github.com/apache/ant/blob/master/WHATSNEW#L1
>
> -Jaikiran

Re: Time for 1.10.8 release?

Jaikiran Pai-2
There's time. If it's a straightforward PR, I'll merge it.

-Jaikiran

On 10/01/20 7:46 pm, Gintautas Grigelionis wrote:

> I was planning a tiny PR to update the third party libraries, if there's
> time still.
>
> Gintas
>
> On Fri, 10 Jan 2020 at 14:54, Jaikiran Pai <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I just noticed that we have added some good number of bug fixes[1] since
>> our 1.10.7 release and it's been already 4 months since that release. If
>> no one has any objections then I'll go ahead and start a vote for 1.10.8
>> release, in the next few days.
>>
>> [1] https://github.com/apache/ant/blob/master/WHATSNEW#L1
>>
>> -Jaikiran

Re: Time for 1.10.8 release?

Gintautas Grigelionis
Thanks, the PR is ready now. Please have a look at  #111, too (a
cherry-pick of #110 for master branch).

Gintas

On Fri, 10 Jan 2020 at 15:30, Jaikiran Pai <[hidden email]> wrote:

> There's time. If it's a straightforward PR, I'll merge it.
>
> -Jaikiran
>
> On 10/01/20 7:46 pm, Gintautas Grigelionis wrote:
> > I was planning a tiny PR to update the third party libraries, if there's
> > time still.
> >
> > Gintas
> >
> > On Fri, 10 Jan 2020 at 14:54, Jaikiran Pai <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> I just noticed that we have added some good number of bug fixes[1] since
> >> our 1.10.7 release and it's been already 4 months since that release. If
> >> no one has any objections then I'll go ahead and start a vote for 1.10.8
> >> release, in the next few days.
> >>
> >> [1] https://github.com/apache/ant/blob/master/WHATSNEW#L1
> >>
> >> -Jaikiran

Re: Time for 1.10.8 release?