[VOTE] Release Ant 1.10.1 based on RC1

Stefan Bodewig
Hi all

I've created a release candidate for 1.10.1:

git tag: ANT_1.10.1_RC1
         on commit: 530e59d
tarballs: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/
          revision: 18086
Maven artifacts:
          https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheant-1013/org/apache/ant/

This Vote will be open at least for 72 hours and close no earlier than
2017-02-05 19:30UTC.

Cheers

Re: [VOTE] Release Ant 1.10.1 based on RC1

Antoine Levy Lambert
+1 Antoine

> On Feb 2, 2017, at 2:33 PM, Stefan Bodewig <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all
>
> I've created a release candidate for 1.10.1:
>
> git tag: ANT_1.10.1_RC1
>       on commit: 530e59d
> tarballs: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/
>        revision: 18086
> Maven artifacts:
>        https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheant-1013/org/apache/ant/
>
> This Vote will be open at least for 72 hours and close no earlier than
> 2017-02-05 19:30UTC.
>
> Cheers
>
>      Stefan

Re: [VOTE] Release Ant 1.10.1 based on RC1

Maarten Coene-2
I couldn't test it, but based on the content it looks ok to me
+1
Maarten

> On Feb 2, 2017, at 2:33 PM, Stefan Bodewig <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all
>
> I've created a release candidate for 1.10.1:
>
> git tag: ANT_1.10.1_RC1
>      on commit: 530e59d
> tarballs: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/
>        revision: 18086
> Maven artifacts:
>        https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheant-1013/org/apache/ant/
>
> This Vote will be open at least for 72 hours and close no earlier than
> 2017-02-05 19:30UTC.
>
> Cheers
>
>      Stefan

[RESULT] Release Ant 1.10.1 based on RC1

Hi all

with +1s by Antoine, Maarten any my own implicit one, the vote has
passed. As usual I'll start publishing the release and will will update
the site/send an annoucement once the mirrors have caught up.

Thanks

Re: [RESULT] Release Ant 1.10.1 based on RC1

Rm Beer
"maven artifact" link give a 404...
The vote is by the number of version or the content of updated?

On 2017-02-07, Rm Beer wrote:

> "maven artifact" link give a 404...

because the vote has passed and the Nexus staging repository been
promoted. You can find the artifacts in Maven Central,
e.g. <http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/ant/ant/1.10.1/>