[VOTE] Release Ant 1.10.3 based on RC2

Stefan Bodewig
Hi all

I've created a new release candidate for 1.10.3 incorporating the doc
fix for junitlauncher:

git tag: ANT_1.10.3_RC2
         on commit: 1b9cc239e
tarballs: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/
         revision: 25934
Maven artifacts:
         https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheant-1025/org/apache/ant/

This Vote will be open at least for 72 hours and close no earlier than
2018-03-27 13:00UTC.

Cheers

Re: [VOTE] Release Ant 1.10.3 based on RC2

Jaikiran Pai
+1.

Verified that the changes in the junitlauncher task documentation are
present. Also ran some local projects with this new 1.10.3 tar.gz and
all was fine.

-Jaikiran

On 2018-03-24, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> git tag: ANT_1.10.3_RC2
>          on commit: 1b9cc239e

+1

Re: [VOTE] Release Ant 1.10.3 based on RC2

Maarten Coene-2
+1
I couldn't test this version though...so I only verified that it contained the license and other required files.

Maarten

[RESULT] Release Ant 1.10.3 based on RC2

Hi all

with +1s by

Maarten Coene

and no other votes the vote has passed. I'll publish the artifacts and
update the site/announce the release tomorrow (CET) when the mirrors
have caught up.

Many thanks to those who took the time to verify the RCs.