[VOTE] Release Ant 1.10.4 based on RC1

Stefan Bodewig
Hi all

I've created a new release candidate for 1.10.4 with a bunch of bug
fixes and the "ZipSlip" adjustment.

git tag: ANT_1.10.4_RC1
         on commit: 9dc3e788b
tarballs: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/
         revision: 27553
Maven artifacts:
         https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheant-1031/org/apache/ant/

This Vote will be open at least for 72 hours and close no earlier than
2018-06-22 08:30UTC.

Cheers

Re: [VOTE] Release Ant 1.10.4 based on RC1

Stefan Bodewig
On 2018-06-19, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> This Vote will be open at least for 72 hours and close no earlier than
> 2018-06-22 08:30UTC.

Making my own vote explicit

+1

Re: [VOTE] Release Ant 1.10.4 based on RC1

+1.

- Downloaded the .tar.gz binary

- Checked some docs in the manual

- Used this new version to run builds against existing internal Ant
projects.

All went fine.

-Jaikiran

On 19/06/18 12:38 PM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I've created a new release candidate for 1.10.4 with a bunch of bug
> fixes and the "ZipSlip" adjustment.
>
> git tag: ANT_1.10.4_RC1
>           on commit: 9dc3e788b
> tarballs: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/
>           revision: 27553
> Maven artifacts:
>           https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheant-1031/org/apache/ant/
>
> This Vote will be open at least for 72 hours and close no earlier than
> 2018-06-22 08:30UTC.
>
> Cheers
>
>          Stefan

Re: [VOTE] Release Ant 1.10.4 based on RC1

Maarten Coene-2
+1
Maarten

[RESULT] Release Ant 1.10.4 based on RC1

Hi all

with +1s by Jaikiran, Maarten and myself and no other votes this vote
has passed. I'll publish the artifacts and give the mirrors time to
catch up before announcing the release(s).

Thanks to all