[VOTE] Release Ant 1.9.11 based on RC1

Stefan Bodewig
Hi all

I've created a release candidate for 1.9.11:

git tag: ANT_1_9_11_RC1
         on commit: 6f58cfd
tarballs: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/
          revision: 25910
Maven artifacts:
         https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheant-1120/org/apache/ant/

This Vote will be open at least for 72 hours and close no earlier than
2018-03-26 17:30UTC.

Cheers

Re: [VOTE] Release Ant 1.9.11 based on RC1

Stefan Bodewig
correction, the Maven artifacts are at

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheant-1022/org/apache/ant/

Sorry

        Stefan

On 2018-03-23, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> Hi all

> I've created a release candidate for 1.9.11:

> git tag: ANT_1_9_11_RC1
>          on commit: 6f58cfd
> tarballs: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/
>           revision: 25910
> Maven artifacts:
>          https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheant-1120/org/apache/ant/

> This Vote will be open at least for 72 hours and close no earlier than
> 2018-03-26 17:30UTC.

> Cheers

>         Stefan

Re: [VOTE] Release Ant 1.9.11 based on RC1

Jaikiran Pai
+1

- Downloaded the apache-ant-1.9.11-bin.tar.gz

- Set ANT_HOME to this version, built ant-ivy repo using this version
-ALL OK

- Built a couple of local projects using this version - ALL OK

- A brief check of the manualshows no major issues. I committed a fix in
the documentation related to the binary distribution's layout to
upstream[1], but I don't thinkthat's a big enough change to warrant
another RCfor this release.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/ant/commit/a3b065b967b87641dc0e5a154a44002395f656c8

-Jaikiran

On 2018-03-23, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> I've created a release candidate for 1.9.11:

> git tag: ANT_1_9_11_RC1
>          on commit: 6f58cfd

+1

Re: [VOTE] Release Ant 1.9.11 based on RC1

Maarten Coene-2
+1
We tested this version in our build environment, no issues were found.
Maarten

[RESULT] Release Ant 1.9.11 based on RC1

Hi all

with +1s by

Maarten Coene

and no other votes the vote has passed. I'll publish the artifacts and
update the site/announce the release tomorrow (CET) when the mirrors
have caught up.

Many thanks to those who took the time to verify the RCs.