[VOTE] Release Ant 1.9.12 based on RC1

Stefan Bodewig
Hi all

I've created a new release candidate for 1.9.12 with a bunch of bug
fixes and the "ZipSlip" adjustment.

git tag: ANT_1_9_12_RC1
         on commit: 6e694d820
tarballs: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/
         revision: 27552
Maven artifacts:
         https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheant-1030/org/apache/ant/

This Vote will be open at least for 72 hours and close no earlier than
2018-06-22 08:30UTC.

Cheers

Re: [VOTE] Release Ant 1.9.12 based on RC1

Jaikiran Pai
+1.

- Downloaded the .tar.gz binary

- Installed locally, checked the NOTICE and some tasks' manuals. Look fine.

- Built some random existing Ant based projects using this new version.
All went fine.

-Jaikiran

On 2018-06-19, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> This Vote will be open at least for 72 hours and close no earlier than
> 2018-06-22 08:30UTC.

Making my own vote explicit

+1

Re: [VOTE] Release Ant 1.9.12 based on RC1

Maarten Coene-2
+1
Maarten

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Ant 1.9.12 based on RC1

Hi all

with +1s by Jaikiran, Maarten and myself and no other votes this vote
has passed. I'll publish the artifacts and give the mirrors time to
catch up before announcing the release(s).

Thanks to all