[VOTE] Release Ant 1.9.9 based on RC1

Stefan Bodewig
Hi all

I've created a release candidate for 1.9.9:

git tag: ANT_199_RC1
         on commit: d5bd3b4
tarballs: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/
          revision: 18085
Maven artifacts:
         https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheant-1012/org/apache/ant/

This Vote will be open at least for 72 hours and close no earlier than
2017-02-05 19:30UTC.

Cheers

Re: [VOTE] Release Ant 1.9.9 based on RC1

Antoine Levy Lambert
+ 1
Antoine

> On Feb 2, 2017, at 2:30 PM, Stefan Bodewig <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all
>
> I've created a release candidate for 1.9.9:
>
> git tag: ANT_199_RC1
>         on commit: d5bd3b4
> tarballs: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/
>          revision: 18085
> Maven artifacts:
>         https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheant-1012/org/apache/ant/
>
> This Vote will be open at least for 72 hours and close no earlier than
> 2017-02-05 19:30UTC.
>
> Cheers
>
>        Stefan

Re: [VOTE] Release Ant 1.9.9 based on RC1

Maarten Coene-2
We didn't find any issues while testing this RC.

+1
Maarten

> On Feb 2, 2017, at 2:30 PM, Stefan Bodewig <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all
>
> I've created a release candidate for 1.9.9:
>
> git tag: ANT_199_RC1
>        on commit: d5bd3b4
> tarballs: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/
>          revision: 18085
> Maven artifacts:
>        https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheant-1012/org/apache/ant/
>
> This Vote will be open at least for 72 hours and close no earlier than
> 2017-02-05 19:30UTC.
>
> Cheers
>
>        Stefan

[RESULT] Release Ant 1.9.9 based on RC1

Hi all

with +1s by Antoine, Maarten any my own implicit one, the vote has
passed. As usual I'll start publishing the release and will will update
the site/send an annoucement once the mirrors have caught up.

Thanks