[VOTE] Release Apache Ant 1.10.8 based on RC1

[VOTE] Release Apache Ant 1.10.8 based on RC1

Stefan Bodewig
Hi all

I've created a release candidate for 1.10.8:

git tag: ANT_1.10.8_RC1
         on commit: e04bc3455
tarballs: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/
          revision: 39345
Maven artifacts:
         https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheant-1045/org/apache/ant/
Snapcraft Build
          Revision 15 in latest/candidate

This Vote will be open at least for 72 hours and close no earlier than
2020-05-13 15:00UTC.

Cheers

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Ant 1.10.8 based on RC1

Jaikiran Pai-2
+1.

- Downloaded the .tar.gz

- Used this version to build a few internal projects

- Checked the NOTICE file

- Checked some random manuals and also the manual for FixCRLF task.

All looks fine.

-Jaikiran

On 10/05/20 8:29 pm, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I've created a release candidate for 1.10.8:
>
> git tag: ANT_1.10.8_RC1
>          on commit: e04bc3455
> tarballs: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/
>           revision: 39345
> Maven artifacts:
>          https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheant-1045/org/apache/ant/
> Snapcraft Build
>           Revision 15 in latest/candidate
>
> This Vote will be open at least for 72 hours and close no earlier than
> 2020-05-13 15:00UTC.
>
> Cheers
>
>         Stefan

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Ant 1.10.8 based on RC1

Paul King
+1 (non-binding)

I checked 1.10.8 with AdoptOpenJDK 11.0.6:
+ checksums and signatures for src and bin zips
+ cursory glance at LICENSE/NOTICE files seemed okay
+ ran against Groovy's test suite (GROOVY_3_0_X branch) which invokes
several hundred related tests for Groovy's Ant tasks, AntBuilder and
various usages of ant, ant-testutil, ant-junit, ant-launcher and ant-antlr
artifacts

Cheers, Paul.

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 12:59 AM Stefan Bodewig <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I've created a release candidate for 1.10.8:
>
> git tag: ANT_1.10.8_RC1
>          on commit: e04bc3455
> tarballs: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/
>           revision: 39345
> Maven artifacts:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheant-1045/org/apache/ant/
> Snapcraft Build
>           Revision 15 in latest/candidate
>
> This Vote will be open at least for 72 hours and close no earlier than
> 2020-05-13 15:00UTC.
>
> Cheers
>
>         Stefan

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Ant 1.10.8 based on RC1

making my own vote explicit

+1

[RESULT] Release Apache Ant 1.10.8 based on RC1

Hi all

with three binding +1s by Maarten, Jaikiran and myself and Paul Kings
non-binding +1 the vote has passed.

I'll publish the artifacts and give the mirrors a bit of time before
announcing the release(s).