[VOTE] Release Apache Ant 1.9.15 based on RC1

[VOTE] Release Apache Ant 1.9.15 based on RC1

Stefan Bodewig
Hi all

I've created a release candidate for 1.9.15:

git tag: ANT_1.9.15_RC1
         on commit: a03326036
tarballs: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/
          revision: a03326036
Maven artifacts:
         https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheant-1044/org/apache/ant/

This Vote will be open at least for 72 hours and close no earlier than
2020-05-13 14:30UTC.

Cheers

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Ant 1.9.15 based on RC1

Stefan Bodewig
On 2020-05-10, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> tarballs: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/
>           revision: a03326036

sorry for the glitch, should have been 39342

Also I managed to push a "develop" grade snap which can not be promoted,
so I'll redo the snap for 1.9.15 once the vote has passed.

Cheers

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Ant 1.9.15 based on RC1

making my own vote explicit

+1

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Ant 1.9.15 based on RC1

Maarten Coene-2
+1

I've tested this on our build infrastructure and all went fine :)

Maarten

Op zondag 10 mei 2020 16:16:49 CEST schreef Stefan Bodewig <[hidden email]>:

Hi all

I've created a release candidate for 1.9.15:

git tag: ANT_1.9.15_RC1
        on commit: a03326036
tarballs: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/
          revision: a03326036
Maven artifacts:
        https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheant-1044/org/apache/ant/

This Vote will be open at least for 72 hours and close no earlier than
2020-05-13 14:30UTC.

Cheers

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Ant 1.9.15 based on RC1

Jaikiran Pai-2
+1.

- Downloaded the .tar.gz

- Checked some random manuals (including the FixCRLF task)

- Used this version to build some internal projects

All went fine.

P.S: It took me a while to send this vote since I wanted to try this
against Java 5 locally, but I couldn't get my hands on any such version.

-Jaikiran

On 10/05/20 7:46 pm, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I've created a release candidate for 1.9.15:
>
> git tag: ANT_1.9.15_RC1
>          on commit: a03326036
> tarballs: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/
>           revision: a03326036
> Maven artifacts:
>          https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheant-1044/org/apache/ant/
>
> This Vote will be open at least for 72 hours and close no earlier than
> 2020-05-13 14:30UTC.
>
> Cheers
>
>         Stefan

[RESULT] Release Apache Ant 1.9.15 based on RC1

Hi all

with three binding +1s by Maarten, Jaikiran and myself the vote has
passed.

I'll publish the artifacts and give the mirrors a bit of time before
announcing the release(s).