[VOTE] Release Compress Antlib 1.5 based on RC2

[VOTE] Release Compress Antlib 1.5 based on RC2

Stefan Bodewig
Hi all

I've created a new release candidate for Compress Antlib 1.5, this time
with working Ivy coordinates and a release date three days into the
future.

git tag: 1_5_RC2
         on commit: f20847d
tarballs: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/antlibs/compress/
          revision: 19857
Maven artifacts:
          https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheant-1018/org/apache/ant/ant-compress/1.5/

This Vote will be open at least for 72 hours and close no earlier than
2017-06-04 17:00UTC.

Cheers

On 2017-06-01, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> I've created a new release candidate for Compress Antlib 1.5, this time
> with working Ivy coordinates and a release date three days into the
> future.

> git tag: 1_5_RC2
>          on commit: f20847d
> tarballs: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/antlibs/compress/
>           revision: 19857
> Maven artifacts:
>           https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheant-1018/org/apache/ant/ant-compress/1.5/

> This Vote will be open at least for 72 hours and close no earlier than
> 2017-06-04 17:00UTC.

Making my own vote explicit

+1

Actually, time seems to be up. Any other votes?

Re: [VOTE] Release Compress Antlib 1.5 based on RC2

J Pai
+1.

-Jaikiran

On 2017-06-01, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> I've created a new release candidate for Compress Antlib 1.5, this time
> with working Ivy coordinates and a release date three days into the
> future.

> git tag: 1_5_RC2
>         on commit: f20847d
> tarballs: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/antlibs/compress/
>          revision: 19857
> Maven artifacts:
>          https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheant-1018/org/apache/ant/ant-compress/1.5/

> This Vote will be open at least for 72 hours and close no earlier than
> 2017-06-04 17:00UTC.

Making my own vote explicit

+1

Actually, time seems to be up. Any other votes?

Re: [VOTE] Release Compress Antlib 1.5 based on RC2

Maarten Coene-2
+1
Maarten

> I've created a new release candidate for Compress Antlib 1.5, this time
> with working Ivy coordinates and a release date three days into the
> future.

> git tag: 1_5_RC2
>          on commit: f20847d
> tarballs: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/antlibs/compress/
>          revision: 19857
> Maven artifacts:
>          https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheant-1018/org/apache/ant/ant-compress/1.5/

> This Vote will be open at least for 72 hours and close no earlier than
> 2017-06-04 17:00UTC.

Making my own vote explicit

+1

Actually, time seems to be up. Any other votes?

Re: [VOTE] Release Compress Antlib 1.5 based on RC2

Gintautas Grigelionis
+1 FWIW

> +1
> Maarten

AW: [VOTE] Release Compress Antlib 1.5 based on RC2

Jan Matèrne (jhm)
+1
Jan

Nicolas Lalevée
-1 for me.

The source didn’t build since it was missing two files, the build.properties which setup the build to use Java 7, and the ivy.xml which declares the dependencies the build is relying on.
I pushed a fix to common. This is the first time use use git submodules, so I hope I have done it right.

I have also noticed that for some reason the git-checkouted sources differs from the targzed ones, because of some new lines at the end of file. Nothing of worry but I push to git a fix.

Nicolas

> Le 1 juin 2017 à 18:55, Stefan Bodewig <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Hi all
>
> I've created a new release candidate for Compress Antlib 1.5, this time
> with working Ivy coordinates and a release date three days into the
> future.
>
> git tag: 1_5_RC2
>         on commit: f20847d
> tarballs: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/antlibs/compress/
>          revision: 19857
> Maven artifacts:
>          https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheant-1018/org/apache/ant/ant-compress/1.5/
>
> This Vote will be open at least for 72 hours and close no earlier than
> 2017-06-04 17:00UTC.
>
> Cheers
>
>        Stefan

[RESULT] Release Compress Antlib 1.5 based on RC2

Even though technically the vote has passed, I'll drop this RC and cut a
new one as the problem Nicolas has discovered is serious enough.

Many thanks to all who have voted and my appologies for asking you to
review yet another RC in the coming days.