[VOTE] Stephen Haberman as a committer

Conor MacNeill
I would like to nominate Stephen Haberman as a committer. Stephen has
submitted a number of well tested patches to the Ivy codebase. I
believe adding Stephen would strengthen the committer-base,
particularly for the Ivy Sub-project.

Please vote

[ ] +1 Add Stephen as a committer
[ ] -1 Disagree
[ ] +0 - Don't care.

I will start proceedings with my +1

Thanks
Conor

Re: [VOTE] Stephen Haberman as a committer

Maarten Coene-2
+1
Maarten

Re: [VOTE] Stephen Haberman as a committer

Charles Duffy
+1

On Mon, Oct 5, 2015, 4:06 AM Conor MacNeill <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I would like to nominate Stephen Haberman as a committer. Stephen has
> submitted a number of well tested patches to the Ivy codebase. I
> believe adding Stephen would strengthen the committer-base,
> particularly for the Ivy Sub-project.
>
> Please vote
>
> [ ] +1 Add Stephen as a committer
> [ ] -1 Disagree
> [ ] +0 - Don't care.
>
> I will start proceedings with my +1
>
> Thanks
> Conor

RE: [VOTE] Stephen Haberman as a committer

mgainty
+1
Martin
_____________

> Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 09:28:43 +0000
> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: [VOTE] Stephen Haberman as a committer
>
> +1
> Maarten

Jean-Louis BOUDART
+1

> +1
> Martin
> _____________
>
> > Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 09:28:43 +0000
> > From: [hidden email]
> > To: [hidden email]
> > Subject: Re: [VOTE] Stephen Haberman as a committer
> >
> > +1
> > Maarten

Jean Louis Boudart
Independent consultant
Apache EasyAnt commiter http://ant.apache.org/easyant/

On 2015-10-05, Conor MacNeill wrote:

> I would like to nominate Stephen Haberman as a committer. Stephen has
> submitted a number of well tested patches to the Ivy codebase. I
> believe adding Stephen would strengthen the committer-base,
> particularly for the Ivy Sub-project.

+1

Re: [VOTE] Stephen Haberman as a committer

Antoine Levy Lambert
+1
Antoine
On Oct 5, 2015, at 7:37 AM, Stefan Bodewig <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 2015-10-05, Conor MacNeill wrote:
>
>> I would like to nominate Stephen Haberman as a committer. Stephen has
>> submitted a number of well tested patches to the Ivy codebase. I
>> believe adding Stephen would strengthen the committer-base,
>> particularly for the Ivy Sub-project.
>
> +1
>
> Stefan

Re: [VOTE] Stephen Haberman as a committer

Nicolas Lalevée
+1

Nicolas

> Le 5 oct. 2015 à 11:06, Conor MacNeill <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> I would like to nominate Stephen Haberman as a committer. Stephen has
> submitted a number of well tested patches to the Ivy codebase. I
> believe adding Stephen would strengthen the committer-base,
> particularly for the Ivy Sub-project.
>
> Please vote
>
> [ ] +1 Add Stephen as a committer
> [ ] -1 Disagree
> [ ] +0 - Don't care.
>
> I will start proceedings with my +1
>
> Thanks
> Conor

Re: [VOTE] Stephen Haberman as a committer

Rm Beer
SPAM!!!

> +1
>
> Nicolas
>
> > Le 5 oct. 2015 à 11:06, Conor MacNeill <[hidden email]> a écrit :
> >
> > I would like to nominate Stephen Haberman as a committer. Stephen has
> > submitted a number of well tested patches to the Ivy codebase. I
> > believe adding Stephen would strengthen the committer-base,
> > particularly for the Ivy Sub-project.
> >
> > Please vote
> >
> > [ ] +1 Add Stephen as a committer
> > [ ] -1 Disagree
> > [ ] +0 - Don't care.
> >
> > I will start proceedings with my +1
> >
> > Thanks
> > Conor

Re: [VOTE] Stephen Haberman as a committer

Xavier Hanin
+1

Xavier

On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 11:06 AM, Conor MacNeill <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I would like to nominate Stephen Haberman as a committer. Stephen has
> submitted a number of well tested patches to the Ivy codebase. I
> believe adding Stephen would strengthen the committer-base,
> particularly for the Ivy Sub-project.
>
> Please vote
>
> [ ] +1 Add Stephen as a committer
> [ ] -1 Disagree
> [ ] +0 - Don't care.
>
> I will start proceedings with my +1
>
> Thanks
> Conor

Xavier Hanin
Lead architect at 4SH France - http://www.4sh.fr/
RESTX creator and lead developer - http://restx.io/
BordeauxJUG creator - http://www.bordeauxjug.org/
Apache Ivy Creator - http://ant.apache.org/ivy/

Re: [VOTE] Stephen Haberman as a committer

Rm Beer
hummm... sorry, i had not understood.

but if this is normal, then vote to 0.

I not known the user Sthepen.