When is Ant 1.10.3 release expected?

Sarika Sinha

Hi,
After 1.10.2 release and the regression bug, do we see 1.10.3 getting
released early?

This information is required for adopting the new Ant version to Eclipse
IDE.

Thanks & Regards,
Sarika
Eclipse Developer and JDT Lead

Re: When is Ant 1.10.3 release expected?

Stefan Bodewig
On 2018-03-12, Sarika Sinha wrote:

> After 1.10.2 release and the regression bug, do we see 1.10.3 getting
> released early?

Whatever early means :-)

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/169de63328f60269e88a37446f27549733f9f57e8de6778276c581a1@%3Cdev.ant.apache.org%3E

We informally decided to cut two new releases (1.10.3 and 1.9.11)
soon. To me it looks we are currently waiting for the initial JUnit5
support to get merged. No firm date for the release but it could happen
within a few days/weeks.

Re: When is Ant 1.10.3 release expected?

Jaikiran Pai
I (finally) merged the JUnit 5 work to master. Rest of the fork related
work for this task is something that I don't plan to make available in
this release (the work is going to take some time). So I guess, we can
make a new release.

-Jaikiran

On 2018-03-17, Jaikiran Pai wrote:

> I (finally) merged the JUnit 5 work to master. Rest of the fork
> related work for this task is something that I don't plan to make
> available in this release (the work is going to take some time). So I
> guess, we can make a new release.

I can see whether I find time the coming days, but should be able to cut
releases during the weekend the latest.