Windows 10 Ant not recognized as internal or external command only with normal user

Windows 10 Ant not recognized as internal or external command only with normal user

John W
Hi
I have two account on Windows 10 pro named Admin(it's admin account)  and
Arthur (normal user)
Ant works only on Admin account. On Arthur account cmd.exe doesn't
recognize Ant.bat
I' ve installed Ant and JDK 13 on Arthur account and double
checked environments variables like
ANT_HOME and JAVA_HOME and ANT_HOME\bin
no misspelling found.

In summary :
User Variables for Arthur
ANT_HOME    C:\Ant\apache-ant-1.10.7
JAVA_HOME   C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-13.0.1
Path                 ANT_HOME\bin

User Variables for Admin
ANT_HOME    C:\Ant\apache-ant-1.10.7
JAVA_HOME   C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-13.0.1
Path                 ANT_HOME\bin

cmd.exe recognizes Ant.bat only on Admin account OR If I run as Admin the
cmd of the
Arthur ( normal user account) ant work
Been at it for two days , Can you help me please?
Thank all

AW: Windows 10 Ant not recognized as internal or external command only with normal user

Jan Matèrne (jhm)
Not sure if you missed the special signs ...

Execute "set path" and have a look if java-bin and ant-bin directories are listed.

Jan

Re: Windows 10 Ant not recognized as internal or external command only with normal user

Anuerin Diaz
The files might be visible only to the admin user. Right-click on it and
inspect the permissions. Add the Arthur user as necessary.