Wrapper Scripts Once Again

Stefan Bodewig
Hi all

we've been told the wrapper script is still causing issues on (at least
some versions of) Solaris. I've modified the script to remove all
backtick expressions but this touches on code for platforms I cannot
test myself.

Could people using a Mac or Cygwin or Mingw (or anything other than
Linux, TBH) please give the script at
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=ant.git;a=blob_plain;f=src/script/ant;h=1df00bc773e5f3172af604d487a907e2d801f1ee;hb=9700398e6d3a288b35c10b040d7289df2cad0478
a try and yell if I broke support anywhere?

Thanks

Re: Wrapper Scripts Once Again

Christopher BROWN
Hello,

I could try using it on Mac.  How should I go about testing?

--
Christopher

On 2017-01-18, Christopher BROWN wrote:

> I could try using it on Mac.  How should I go about testing?

Many thanks.

By now I've reverted the changes as they didn't help the situation with
the pre-POSIX sh on Solaris 10 at all.