ant depends task fails for JDK10 module-info.class

ant depends task fails for JDK10 module-info.class

Simon IJskes
Hi,

Just checking if this bug is known? I could not find it in bugzilla.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-781

Groeten,
Simon

Re: ant depends task fails for JDK10 module-info.class

Jaikiran Pai
Looks like a bug. Can you file a bug in the Ant bugzilla? I can take a
look at it later tonight.

-Jaikiran

On 12/05/18 4:45 PM, Simon IJskes wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just checking if this bug is known? I could not find it in bugzilla.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-781
>
> Groeten,
> Simon

Re: ant depends task fails for JDK10 module-info.class

Jaikiran Pai
I went ahead and pushed a commit[1] to fix this. We have our nightly
Jenkins job which generates a nightly build. So if you would like to
test it, you can pick up a distribution which contains this commit,
whenever the next job runs. The artifact should be available here[2].

[1]
https://github.com/apache/ant/commit/d0f9c2e121e2b3a18b679705c2f2164426e7e6fb
[2]
https://builds.apache.org/job/Ant_Nightly/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/distribution/

-Jaikiran
On 12/05/18 5:30 PM, Jaikiran Pai wrote:

> Looks like a bug. Can you file a bug in the Ant bugzilla? I can take a
> look at it later tonight.
>
> -Jaikiran
>

> On 12/05/18 4:45 PM, Simon IJskes wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Just checking if this bug is known? I could not find it in bugzilla.
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-781
>>
>> Groeten,
>> Simon

Re: ant depends task fails for JDK10 module-info.class

Simon IJskes
> I went ahead and pushed a commit[1] to fix this. We have our nightly
> Jenkins job which generates a nightly build. So if you would like to
> test it, you can pick up a distribution which contains this commit,
> whenever the next job runs. The artifact should be available here[2].
>
> [1]
> https://github.com/apache/ant/commit/d0f9c2e121e2b3a18b679705c2f2164426e7e6fb
> [2]
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Ant_Nightly/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/distribution/

it works! thanks for the quick response. i've integrated it in my
netbeans installation and will do some more testing in the coming week.

Groeten Simon

P.S. i'm reading the mail via the webarchive.

On 12/05/18 8:29 PM, Simon IJskes wrote:

>> I went ahead and pushed a commit[1] to fix this. We have our nightly
>> Jenkins job which generates a nightly build. So if you would like to
>> test it, you can pick up a distribution which contains this commit,
>> whenever the next job runs. The artifact should be available here[2].
>>
>> [1]
>> https://github.com/apache/ant/commit/d0f9c2e121e2b3a18b679705c2f2164426e7e6fb
>> [2]
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Ant_Nightly/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/distribution/