Quantcast

download a set of using ssh example ?

zw

download a set of using ssh example ?

zw
Hi

Could someone share a code example using ssh in ant to download a set of
files from a remote server ?
I could only find examples of uploading files to a remote server using ssh
in ant.

Thank you.

RE: download a set of using ssh example ?

kermitt
I often use google search code : here is a search for ssh task within build.xml file.

http://www.google.com/codesearch?hl=fr&lr=&q=ssh+file%3Abuild.xml&btnG=Rechercher

regards,

AW: download a set of using ssh example ?

Jan.Materne
http://ant.apache.org/manual/OptionalTasks/scp.html

Jan