isreachable Condition

Mark Wick
I've searched prior conversations and didn't find anything relevant.

With OpenJDK 1.8 and Ant 10.10.5, I am seeing this warning when I try to run the isreachable condition:

"cannot do a proper reachability test on this Java version"

Looking at the org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.condition.IsReachable, this call is throwing a NoSuchMethodException:

Method reachableMethod =
                InetAddress.class.getMethod(METHOD_NAME, Integer.class);

Shouldn't Integer.class be Integer.TYPE?

Thanks,

Mark

Re: isreachable Condition

Jaikiran Pai-2
Hello Mark,

You are right - this indeed is a bug (only affect 1.10.x series). I have
pushed a fix which should take care of this and will be available in
next release. Thank you for reporting this.

-Jaikiran