<scp> task to print uploaded filenames

Basin Ilya
Hi. How do I make the scp task print the filenames? verbose="true" is too verbose. It also outputs the handshake details. I invoke it by passing a nested fileset

                <scp trust="true" todir="${local.methodserver.login}:${deploy.methodserver.lib.path}">
                        <fileset dir="${dir.files}/os/log4j/jar" />
                </scp>

Re: <scp> task to print uploaded filenames

Stefan Bodewig
On 2020-02-20, Basin Ilya wrote:

> Hi. How do I make the scp task print the filenames? verbose="true" is
> too verbose.

For the task itself, there is no in-between.

> It also outputs the handshake details. I invoke it by passing a nested
> fileset

You can log the contents of the fileset by setting a property from it
via <pathconvert> and <echo> this property.