openhatch

Kevin Jackson-3
Hi all,

http://openhatch.org/

This is a community site for all open source projects - do you think
it would be valuable to add the ant bugzilla to this?

Kev

Re: openhatch

Stefan Bodewig
On 2010-08-28, Kevin Jackson wrote:

> http://openhatch.org/

> This is a community site for all open source projects - do you think
> it would be valuable to add the ant bugzilla to this?

Wouldn't this imply we have open issues that are good candidates for
people who want to get their feet wet with open source software (we
likely have) and have experienced developers around who are available to
mentor said people?

If this is true, I'd encourage the potential mentors to get involved
with the community development project at the ASF
<http://community.apache.org/mentoringprogramme.html>

Re: openhatch

Kevin Jackson-3
Hi,

> Wouldn't this imply we have open issues that are good candidates for
> people who want to get their feet wet with open source software (we
> likely have) and have experienced developers around who are available to
> mentor said people?
>
> If this is true, I'd encourage the potential mentors to get involved
> with the community development project at the ASF
> <http://community.apache.org/mentoringprogramme.html>

I'd never heard of this project - interesting it's exactly the kind of
thing I was looking for

Thanks for pointing it out to me

Kev