signjar-test failures in Jenkins

Stefan Bodewig
Hi all

it looks as if I had broken every single Jenkins build. Of course the
test pass on my machine with all JDKs I've got installed.

Can anybody who gets test errors in his/her local environment please run

./build.sh -f src/tests/antunit/taskdefs/signjar-test.xml testVerifyJarStrictPKCS12 -v

and post the results? AntUnit's "jarsigner returned 1" is not really
helpful for me right now :-)

Re: signjar-test failures in Jenkins

Stefan Bodewig
On 2018-03-20, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> it looks as if I had broken every single Jenkins build. Of course the
> test pass on my machine with all JDKs I've got installed.

No, it fails on Java10 for me, because jarsigner -verify now dies for a
self-signed certificate. I'll try to figure out when this changed and if
there is a way to get the test to pass.